Lose Weight (Fat Loss) – 10 Best Homoeopathic Medicines
To Lose Weight in obese patient who wants to reduce weight it is necessary to rule out all the pathological factors which may be responsible for obesity and if any found then first the underlying abnormalities needs to be treated first.
Each case preferably needs to be individualised properly as per homoeopathic principles for medicine selection, to yield best results of homoeopathic medicines.
Though , there are some generally used common homoeopathic medicines to lose weight which I have simplified to select by providing basic guidelines which are hard to fail in most of the cases,
- Phytolacca Berry well proven homoeopathic medicine for weightloss in general.
- Fucus Vesiculosus compliments well to phytolacca berry and when both given intermittently during weightloss treatment works wonders.
- Calcarea Carbonica Generalised obesity, for fair, fat and flabby women especially in their forties, mentally and physically sluggish , well suited to women with thyroid disorders.
- Thuja Occidentalis obesity due to excessive hunger and abnormally high appetite.
- Ignetia Amara obesity in females due to depressing emotion and PCOS.
- Thyroidinum obesity due to thyroid disorder
- Sepia obesity in female do to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Iodium obesity due to disorder in thyroid glands
- Bromium obesity due to disorder in thyroid gland
- Nux Vomica for weight gain due to sedentary lifestyle, irregular dietary habbits, irregular routine, lack of sleep, typical central obesity.
- To lose weight a person needs to keep strict control on his diet and need to do exercise on regular basis along with medicines for faster and better results.
- One needs to keep check that he doesnt lose muscle mass in the process
- I recomend to completely stop sugar and jaggery
- Oil and Ghee not more than 1-2 tsp throughout the day
- Increase protien intake as per intensity of workout
- Increase fiber intake in form of salads and fruits that are not too sweet
- 4-5 small meals throughout the day
- Ample of water throughout the day
- 1 hour yoga or brisk walk
- Intense workout under professional guidance for those wants to achieve subnormal so called ripoed and defined body.
- Atleast 7 hours of continious sleep at a stretch is recomended.
Basically this article emphasises more on medicines so diet and regime will be discussed in detail in other article.
To Understand Obesity click the following link