Dr DEEPAN P SHAH (MD)
CONSTIPATION -10 BEST HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES
Constipation homoeopathic treatment requires a careful note of other digestive system disorders, patients dietary and exercise habbit, water and fluid consumption throughout the day, and addiction to any types of nerve stimulants like tea coffee tobacco etc.
A careful note of type of constitution and body make up is required with miasmatic background , history of various illnessess and medication should be ask about.
In homoeopathic remedy selection for constipation it is important to make note of character of stool and any peculiar pain or sensations for individualisation of case and repertorisation for similimum remedy selection.
- Collinsonia Obstinate with no stools for days together, dry hard stools with pricking sensation while passing stools , which causing heamorrhoids, this remedy should be thought of in constipation of children with itching in anus and in women with dysmenorrhoea or during pregnancy.
- Bryonia Alba Dry hard large thick dark brown knotty stools as if burnt, typical stitching pain while passing stools, constipation due to dryness of mucous membranes, Constipation in summer season calls for this remedy, it typically suits to constitutions who are robust with firm lean muscular fibers dark complexion and right sided affections aggravated in summer and ammeleorated in cold wether.
- Nux Vomica incomplete unsatisfactory bowel clearance, frequent ineffectual urge to pass stools,this medicine is contradicted if patient has no desire or urge for stool, irregular peristalsis, constant uneasiness of rectum due to frequent urge for stools, Constipation due to side effects of homoeopathic medicines, constipation in persons having stressful sedentary lifestyle with habbit of frequent stimulants like tea cofee tobacco opium etc, night watching, constitutionally this subjects typically have irritable temperament ,short tempered gets angry soon and are lured by wine and women, Zealous fiery temperament, predominantly a male remedy.
- Hydrastis Canadensis constipation due to slugish liver functions and gallbladder affections, sluggush nerves need for stimulants for urge to pass stools, smarting pain in rectum while passing stools, all gone empty sinking sensation in abdomen with constrictions and spasms berore and during passing stools.
- Natrum Muriaticum Chronic constipation in person with hyperacidity, earthy complexion with lean thin emaciated body great craving for salt, ailments due to grief anger irritability , resentment , excess salt intake for prolonged period, cutting and gripping pain in abdomen before and during passing stools, constipation with cuts and ulcers on lips and corner of mouth.
- Chelidonium Majus constipation due to affections of liver and gall bladder, obstructive jaundice, and sluggish intestinal motility, stools hard and in round balls , like sheep’s dung, pasty clay coloured , stools floats on water, burning and itching in rectum during and after passing stools.
- Causticum Child can pass stools only while in standing position, Stool soft and small size like of Goose-quill or hard tough envoloped in mucous giving it greasy shiny appearance has to strain a lot due to partial oeresis of rectum.
- Anacardium Orientale Plug like sensation in anus, spasmodic contractions of spincter ani with lack of control and pawer on spincter ani, ineffectual urge to pass stools.
- Aletris Farinosa aversion to food, few mouth fill causes fullness of abdomen nausea and bilious vomitting, hyperacidity, dyspepsia , severe constipation with flatulent colic, hard large stool pain and difficulty to pass stools due to paralytic condition of rectum with lots of stools lodged inside,
- Alumina Dry Hard knotty stools initially then followed with soft stools, no urge to pass stools and if at all there is urge to pass its painful, has to strain a lot to pass stools due to anal paretic condition causing soreness dryness and congestion with bleeding from rectum, especially in old people and infants and person suffering from chronic low dose aluminium poisoning due to cooking food in aluminumium utensils.
PAIN IN ABODMEN DUE TO CONSTIPATION ALSO READ:
2 thoughts on “CONSTIPATION cure in Homoeopathy”
I read this post compleely on the topic of the
comparison off most up-to-date, it’s awesome article.
Hi thgere t᧐ аll, it’ѕ tгuly a pleasant foor me
to visit tһis web site, іt incⅼudes helpful Information.